What is the knowledge base?
The knowledge base houses helpful articles and frequently asked questions. Hub managers can add their own hub specific articles to help their community understand how to use the features.
Creating Knowledge Base Articles
- Navigate to the Knowledge Base under the Component tab
- Select the tab Articles
- Select New to create a new article
- Select the category or sub category where the article will be located
- Fill in the title, URL alias, the body containing the article, and tags to connect the article for easy search
- Under State, select if the article is to be published to the Hub and the access level from the dropdown
- Select the parameters on what sections of the article that the users can view
- Select the Save & Close to save the new article