- Adjusting how permissions are calculated so appropriate users can properly do things like delete comments.
- Try to use transparentPaintImage() instead of deprecated paintTransparentImage() method.
- Fixed new line issue in multi-value cells.
- Fixing 3 legged OAuth and updating the documentation to reflect fields that are required.
- Allows for newlines to be included and rendered in success stories
- Make sure form has info to router properly when submitted.
- Adds rudimentary API endpoint for Solr indexing.
- Update Article lookup code. Update variable semantics. To prevent ambiguous lookup, Articles are now retrieved by their alias and category ID.
- Adding more filtering options and better highlighting of various activities.
- Reduce formatted values to integers so addition works properly.
- Make sure anonymous posts are displayed as such in emails.
- Adding 'archive' button to the toolbar.
- Back-porting changes to use ORM instead of JTable classes.
- Changes to publications to support forking (disabled by default) and adding Forks plugin.
- Clean-up, simplifying, adding more permission checks, adding delete methods.
- Add publication note and tag show/ hide configuration. Administrators can now change the default params pertaining to showing or hiding publication notes and tags.
- Filter input to avoid XSS issues.
- Update recent question enumeration. Recent Questions (X to Y) now properly accounts for limits
- Add pagination to question browsing.
- Adds a blacklist API endpoint.
- Adding support for region selection per bucket.
- Make sure unchecked box values are honored.
- Restoring PHP5.4-compatible Guzzle.
- Revert Guzzle version back to its previous release: 5.3.*
Number of commits: 76
Number of Support Ticket Issues repaired: 30