- Fixing docblock, adding missing relationship for comment back to entry, adding more tests.
- Adding unit tests for ORM models.
- Migration and changes to edit form to allow for specifying the context of a citation to its associated resources.
- Minor HTML changes to fix validation errors and improve accessibility.
- Fixing incorrect HTML tag.
- Removed #dv_top suffix from filtering urls.
- Fixed the gallery view.
- Changing font size declaration to use EMs for better accessibility.
- Adds redirect and prevents promoting/demoting when nothing is selected.
- Must select a user before promoting or demoting.
- Prevents deleting the last manager.
- Sort by 'surname', instead of 'name'.
- Allow for exporting members by the current set filters.
- Adding before and after events for saving profile data.
- Add .gitignore to the list of files to skip.
- Changing (tool/file) handler base path to a path pattern to better accommodate varying directory structures.
- Adding before and after delete triggers and method for getting params Registry object.
- Adding ORM models.
- Add 'featured' flag to a publication, let admins make the publication 'featured'.
- Show a 'unchanged' message if there is no diff info.
- Make sure sub queries return only one record.
- Add configuration option to resource files which can prevent direct download of files if opened with a viewer.
- Show the file type for course notes.
- Fixing incorrect 'for' attribute on label.
- Have some plugins only respond when application is 'site'. This improves performance and avoids potential code being called when not desired.
- Docblock fixes, formatting fixes, and some extra escaping of SQL inputs.
- Fallback to retired versions if no published version can be found.
- Remove reference to wish creator's name in case they posted anonymously.
- Fix the ORCID search issue.
- (tpl_kimera) Removing unnecessary 'role' attribute for HTML5 validation.
- (tpl_kimera, mod_reportproblems) Minor adjustment to colors to improve accessibility contrast ratios.
- (framework) Nested set database column for Nested relational models renamed from 'depth' to 'level' to conform to current usage.
- (muse) Unit tests can be discovered and run from components, modules, plugins, and templates.
Number of commits: 73
Number of Support Ticket Issues repaired: 36