What is Questions and Answers?
The Questions and Answers area of the hub is a place to exchange knowledge about things that are not found in the Knowledge Base. Ask a question that's relevant to your community or help other users by providing an answer to their questions.
Note: You must be logged in on the hub in order to perform Questions and Answers functions other than reading posted questions and answers.
Submitting a Question
Navigate to https://yourhub.org/answers.
Click on "New Question."
If you do not want your name to appear as the person who posted the question, click the box for "Post a question anonymously."
Add tags for searches to locate your question or other related questions.
Ask a brief question in the "Short question" field. You may add more details under the "Long question" field.
Once completed, click "Save" and your question will be posted in the hub's Questions and Answers section.
- Navigate to https://yourhub.org/answers.
- Click on the “Everything” tab to view all questions on the Hub.
- Search for questions to answer by using keywords or tags to locate the question. Click on the question that you would like to answer.
- Click on “Answer this question”.
- Fill in your response. If you do not want your name to appear as the person who posted the answer, click the box for "Post response anonymously."
- Submit the answer by clicking “Save.”