Plugins for Collecting
Plugins that can be used on the hub for collecting are: resource plugin, wiki page plugin, and content plugin. These plugins can be turned on from the backend. Once the plugin is turned on, a “Collect” button will appear on these components. Users can then collect resources, wiki pages, or content (article pages). The collected material will be saved as a post with a link back to the original content.
- Content Plugin- “Content-Collect”
- Wiki Page Plugin- “Wiki-Collect”
- Resource Plugin- “Resources-Collect”
To turn on a Plugin:
- In the backend, under the “Extensions” tab, select “Plug-in Manager.”
- Find the plugin, and then select the plugin by clicking the small check box.
- Once the plugin has been selected, click “Enable” to enable the plugin.
- The plugin will now be active on the hub and users will be able to use the plugin to collect content for collections.