***Group managers can invite both hub users and unregistered users to join their group.***
1. From the "My Groups" section on your "my HUB" page, select the group.
2. Click Show Manager Controls and click Invite Members
3. Type in the name of the user you would like to invite (notice that the auto completer assists in finding users) or the email address of the person.
4. You may include a message with your invitation in appropriate box.
5. Click "Invite" and they will receive the invite in their email.
6. Verify that the invitation have been sent to the correct people.
Promote a User to a Manager
***Groups can have multiple managers. As a group manager, you can promote other group members or demote other managers.***
***(NOTE: A group must have at least one manager at all times.)***
1. Go to the main group page and click on the "Members" tab at the left side.
2. Click on the promote icon(indicated by the arrow pointing up) next to the name of the person you would like to promote to manager status.