Storefront is an online store supported by the Hub. Storefront can be used to sell collections of products to Hub users. Different products can be sold to specific user groups or any registered user. Products are categorized by their type and can fit in various SKUs, stock keeping unit identification code.
- Navigate to https://yourhub.org/storefront and login
- A page entitled "Online Store Homepage" is displayed with a list of software collections.
Adding Software to the Shopping Cart
- From the "Online Store Homepage", click on the desired software collection.
- Click on the desired software product.
- Select a Product Option (Operation System).
- Select a Quantity.
- Click on Add to Cart.
- The software product is now displayed in your cart.
Checking Out / Completing Purchase
- Once you are done collecting items to purchase, click on Checkout
- Review the License Agreement
- Click the checkbox to agree to the License Agreement.
- Note: You must accept to complete the checkout process
- Click Next
- Review the order
- Click Place Order
- Your order is now complete. Click on the download link to download the software product. You will also receive an email with the order details.
View Order History
You can review your order history at anytime after you have successfully checked out. Click on Your Orders from the cart.
Note: You must be logged in to the Hub in order to view your order history.
Your previously purchased orders will display and you may click on the download link to re-download an item if it was a software product or downloadable file.