Group managers can invite both hub users and unregistered users to join their group.
- From the "My Groups" section on your "my HUB" page, select the group.
- Click Show Manager Controls and click Invite Members.
- Type in the name of the user you would like to invite (notice that the auto completer assists in finding users) or the email address of the person.
- You may include a message with your invitation in appropriate box.
- Click "Invite" and they will receive the invite in their email.
- Verify that the invitation have been sent to the correct people.
Promote a User to a Manager
Groups can have multiple managers. As a group manager, you can promote other group members or demote other managers.
NOTE: A group must have at least one manager at all times.
- Go to the main group page and click on the "Members" tab at the left side.
- Click on the promote icon(indicated by the arrow pointing up) next to the name of the person you would like to promote to manager status.